Campus Aarhus C is a brand new campus with a wide variety of facilities.
The campus is spread over five buildings on a total of 46,000 square meters in the centre of Aarhus.
Campus Aarhus C contains :
- A roof running track with a view of the internationally-famous Aarhus Art Museum, Aarhus City Hall and the rest of downtown Aarhus
- Lots of sofa areas for group work and social time plus open environments with high ceilings and big windows to let in the sun
- A canteen with good, healthy food
- Large student café for socializing, Friday bar and music
- A well-equipped library with space for academic immersion
With a VIA student card, you have access to the campus outside of class hours.